What are the victim’s remedies when a Court either denies or ignores a victim’s right under Marsy’s Law?

Victims can contact organizations like the Ohio Crime Victim Justice Center to request free legal assistance from a victims’ rights attorney. Victims can request assistance from the prosecutor to enforce their rights. Victims can also hire an attorney. Victims, either pro se or through counsel, can file motions in trial courts and can appeal a court’s decision in order to protect their rights.